X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lynn just go home. If you want to go on and on about how you want to fight somone do it though pm's. It would be better if we tried to keep the sticky topics on topic. (even though this thread has gone miles and miles off topic.)

Comment

I suggest either a purge of this thread (as it's getting further and further from what it was intended to be), or alternatively, unsticking it and moving the FAQ into the Axis Files section.

I believe all who needed to read it did so a long time ago, so it's not that important anymore.

Moderators, make your choice.

-Meph
      Since the dawning of time, when Triumph the Forger-God pounded out the world from the mists and ores of heaven, men have sought the Riddle of Steel…

Few have found it. What is it?

It is invincibility—to strike with all and to be struck by none.
      It is understanding—to ask questions and to know the answers.
      It is peace—to walk without fear, to know that the end is in your own hands.
      It is skill—to feel the elegance found in violence, and to know the beauty found in stillness.
      It is spirit—to gaze into the face of your God and to know him before he comes for you…

Comment

i dont care if he can see it or not. i will find him and i will fight him. he is a pussy if he doesnt want to fight me.
        Sig removed by moderator - read the forum rules.

Comment

*meow*

You happy now?

Since the dawning of time, when Triumph the Forger-God pounded out the world from the mists and ores of heaven, men have sought the Riddle of Steel…

Few have found it. What is it?

It is invincibility—to strike with all and to be struck by none.
          It is understanding—to ask questions and to know the answers.
          It is peace—to walk without fear, to know that the end is in your own hands.
          It is skill—to feel the elegance found in violence, and to know the beauty found in stillness.
          It is spirit—to gaze into the face of your God and to know him before he comes for you…

Comment

i'm locking and unsticking this thread.

but i'm this close -->||<-- to BANNING Lynn. this is out of hand and getting old. Lynn, GROW THE FUCK UP.

edit: i'm resticking the thread, but the FAQ has been added to the Axis files.
            -- grey wolf

v4sw7+8CFHJMPRSUY$hw6/8ln5pr7FOPS$ck6ma7u8FLOw5GVm5l7DGUi20e4t3ABDEFGMNS TVb6DHMORTen7aNs0Br2p-5.62/-4.26g8ACGHMOPRTVZ hackerkey.com

Comment

Working...
            X