X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Favorite Axis Character!

Pick your favorite Axis character!

Mine used to be Luu cause of her mad E-weapon power... Then I realized she has REALLY crappy stats for boosters... (some boosters she has -100+!) Now I like Duke... he dont have that prob
    Taxman
    7.14%
    Duke
    21.43%
    Lynn
    14.29%
    Luu
    14.29%
    Janus
    10.71%
    Norman
    7.14%
    Morei
    7.14%
    Petrobich
    3.57%
    Sonien
    14.29%
    Last edited by Mik3_D; 08-07-2002, 04:02 AM.

Mik3_D's Axis profiles:
    Aero, Eclipse, Eclipse X, Eclipse Zero, Trigger.

i like that really hot blonde chick...

never played full version of game hehe.

Comment

She was actually one of the first i used... cause she has +15% bullet, rocket, and e-weap....

Ya it was fun for a while but in the long run we just didnt communicate... Had to let her down easy....

Mik3_D's Axis profiles:

Comment

I vote for Duke, with Norman being a close second. The ol' chap never let me down.

-Meph
        Since the dawning of time, when Triumph the Forger-God pounded out the world from the mists and ores of heaven, men have sought the Riddle of Steel…

Few have found it. What is it?

It is invincibility—to strike with all and to be struck by none.
        It is understanding—to ask questions and to know the answers.
        It is peace—to walk without fear, to know that the end is in your own hands.
        It is skill—to feel the elegance found in violence, and to know the beauty found in stillness.
        It is spirit—to gaze into the face of your God and to know him before he comes for you…

Comment

I like using Taxman with the M-hammer, and Sonien for a variety, but I like to specialize some times with Duke.
          Sex is evil, evil is a sin, sins are forgiven, so let’s begin.

Comment

*Chants* Luu Luu Luu

Comment

Sonien is nice for the variety... But most of the time I just use e-weapons anyways... Cant really get passed the ICA weapons... and then theres that dam over-powered plasma rifle...

Mik3_D's Axis profiles:

Comment

*cheers*
                P-L-A.
                P-L-A.
                YAAY!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm, seems as though we are running into some trouble here. Less Koreans are using the 6000, but more Americans are. BUM BUM BUHM...
                SHOVE IT UP YOUR A**.

Comment

Nice to see that more and more people are succumbing to the use of cheats and hacks, and that not only in korea, but all over the world.

Lamers unite!
                  One World. One Cheat. One Hack.

Now excuse me while I go off to puke my soul out and start cooking up a few grizzly deaths for Tuesday's RPG game, in order to keep my mind from musing about how good Axis used to be in the times of old...

*shakes head*

Gah. I sincerely hope that Netsphere will cut out that kind of junk. It slowly starts to feel like a couple of 5-year olds argueing on who's invisible friend is more powerful. Annoying and pointless.

Irate,

-Meph
                  Since the dawning of time, when Triumph the Forger-God pounded out the world from the mists and ores of heaven, men have sought the Riddle of Steel…

It is skill—to feel the elegance found in violence, and to know the beauty found in stillness.
                  It is spirit—to gaze into the face of your God and to know him before he comes for you…

Comment

I already posted suggestions in the netsphere bored about cheats... hopefully they'll listen...

Mik3_D's Axis profiles:

Comment

We compiled our ideas into a list some time ago and sent that to Jamie. IIRC we also included our opinions on the exploits.

I really wonder if someone mailed them and asked them to keep 'em in, argumenting that they 'need skill' to be used.

Oh well.

-Meph

http://www.geocities.com/lilred30260/SnoopyLyrics.html

Comment

that would be LAME... i doubt jamie would fall for that....

Mik3_D's Axis profiles:

Comment

i have to agree with meph on this, its sad you guys spend more time looking for hacks and cheats rather than building your skill up, i mean what the hell is the point of playing the god damn game huh?
                          " Suddenly I heard a tapping, as if someone was gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard the rapping, right? "

Comment

Fuckit... I'ma start weapon switching... ima get a nice script too... make a makro... i'll just push my fire button and snipe like its the pistol... I'll have mad skillzz yo....

Mik3_D's Axis profiles:

Comment

Merlin? Agreeing with me? Speaking words of wisdom?

Now I've seen anything except a good sugar-free soda....

Comment

Working...
                              X