Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

exactly why it was popular. that and the funny sound Liu Kang made when he did the bicycle kick.

Comment

Don't forget Scorpions line, "GET OVER HERE!"
      Sex is evil, evil is a sin, sins are forgiven, so let’s begin.

Comment

The only plus that Mortal Kombat diserves is that they got a nice way of how the characters were first made...
        They were real people in costumes...

Speaking of costumes, Happy halloween!
        My house is gonna get egged... So i better get out there with my baseball bat...
        I'm probably gonna get pelted with eggs...

Comment

does that actually happen to you? damn that must suck.

Comment

Luu.....hot ANIME CHICKS..THATS ALL I HAVTA SAY!
            Axis: Mechs. Guns. flying. All out War.

Comment

Most awful case of Thread Necromancy I can imagine.

Begone, foul spirit, for you disturbed my ancient slumber!

-Meph
              Since the dawning of time, when Triumph the Forger-God pounded out the world from the mists and ores of heaven, men have sought the Riddle of Steel…

Few have found it. What is it?

It is invincibility—to strike with all and to be struck by none.
              It is understanding—to ask questions and to know the answers.
              It is peace—to walk without fear, to know that the end is in your own hands.
              It is skill—to feel the elegance found in violence, and to know the beauty found in stillness.
              It is spirit—to gaze into the face of your God and to know him before he comes for you…

Comment

is someone gona tell him to change his sig
                " Suddenly I heard a tapping, as if someone was gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard the rapping, right? "

Comment

Originally posted by Meph
                  for you disturbed my ancient slumber!

-Meph
                  and that means you're going back to sleep? oh i dont think so, you're gonna get 200 more posts before you can go back meph. :P j/k but meph seriously, can you PLS not leave again? even though i didnt really get to know you, i still want you to stay.

Comment

ya you should play him hes really really good , like bio
                    " Suddenly I heard a tapping, as if someone was gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard the rapping, right? "

Comment

To quote some band from way before your time:

"I got nothing to say I ain't said before
                      I bled all I can, I won't bleed no more"

(10 age points for anybody who can name song or artist without resorting to google)

My Axis days are over. I used to be good, sure, but it's been ages. And while I still do hold fond memories of the game, I won't play again.

As for staying, I have little reason to. Netsphere still isn't available outside of Korea, and I have refrained from upgrading my PC in favor of a 'cube. Yeah. An effing Gamecube. And to tell you something: I like that thing.

So, unless you intend to make the first official Gotcha Force Fansite (try that...it's pretty. Virtual On meets Pokémon), I have little to contribute or discuss.

I tried Halo, but it was a bit of a letdown. Tribes is almost dead, and what little is left is terribly splintered. That, and the newly announced third part looks terrible. Realm Wars isn't my cup of tea, either (remember, people: I run Fantasy RPG's, so any game from that genre has to surpass my expectations. And I expect very much).

So, this dead guy'll be back in his crypt, reading his tomes , playing Gotcha Force, F-Zero, Metroid and the other good stuff and occasionally checking his emails.

-Meph
                      Since the dawning of time, when Triumph the Forger-God pounded out the world from the mists and ores of heaven, men have sought the Riddle of Steel…

Few have found it. What is it?

It is invincibility—to strike with all and to be struck by none.
                      It is understanding—to ask questions and to know the answers.
                      It is peace—to walk without fear, to know that the end is in your own hands.
                      It is skill—to feel the elegance found in violence, and to know the beauty found in stillness.
                      It is spirit—to gaze into the face of your God and to know him before he comes for you…

Comment

If you want to find a good source for your game cheats, check out this codes site
                        CHARLIE JONES

Comment

Another goddamned bot?

Fuck. Can't rely on the mods, they're all shit eaters who don't check the forums... MD's too busy playing with himself to notice... must fall back on last line of defense... flaming.

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKING FUCK. FUCK YOU, YOUR MOTHER, AND YOUR FUCKING WEBSITE THAT I DON'T GIVE TWO FUCKS ABOUT. FUCK YOU, GAMEFAQS IS BETTER. FUCKER.

Comment

Working...
                          X