X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Left?

anyone? anyone ?
    " Suddenly I heard a tapping, as if someone was gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard the rapping, right? "

yeah :P

Comment

Yeah....I was playing Axis a few minutes ago...
      Axis: Mechs. Guns. flying. All out War.

Comment

Wow

Im suprised people still play its been so long since I played. But I can't wait to get back to the states and start up again. Even with all these new games out nothing has lived up to the rush of axis. Don't know if you rember me but I use to play as outlawstar

""We're Surrounded.....
        That simplifies our problem." Lt.Gen Lewis B"Chesty" Puller Battle at the Frozen Chosin Reservoir Dec. 5-10, 1950

Comment

Man watching Gundam seed destiny makes me want to play Axis so badly...
          but I lost my account and i'm not ganna spend anymore money...

I thought the game was dead:P
          I hope they'll make a game like Axis soon (same gameplay)
          I don't know how this SIGNATURE WORK!!!! **SNiff**

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/colin.sheard1/Mps2.mpa

Comment

Anyone know where I would be able to get it overseas. I wouldn't be able to play it unless I used my friends computer but thats ok

""We're Surrounded.....
            That simplifies our problem." Lt.Gen Lewis B"Chesty" Puller Battle at the Frozen Chosin Reservoir Dec. 5-10, 1950

Comment

Anyone seen Rei That bum owes me a rematch...

""We're Surrounded.....

Comment

hey dudes... so i've downloaded that 60 min demo...
                i wanted to play.. and had to pick a server...

i clicked on update server list... and there are no servers? (USA Korea Taiwan... all gone:P)
                I don't know how this SIGNATURE WORK!!!! **SNiff**

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/colin.sheard1/Mps2.mpa

Comment

Yep still playing.

Yes Merlin there does seem to be a few of us die hard players left. Evean the big bad Dragon . But it is good to know that there are others still playing Axis still. So good huntting to you all from the Dragon Knights. {DK}MadDragon

Comment

The dogs of war

Anyone who wants a game email me or send a post and say when, I'd love a challenge against a human and not the pc.
                    Trust your instinct, it's your best weapon in all battles

Comment

I will be the last one left in the end. I am that hardcore. All I need it your IP address (no I cant 'hack' you with your IP adress or anything) and I will play anyone.
                      Axis: Mechs. Guns. flying. All out War.

Comment

last one in the end buddy? I've been playing since Michael "Chaos/ Cthulu" Furgeson has, lets see that was about 4 or more years ago? I will truly be the last , ther can be only one right?
                        " Suddenly I heard a tapping, as if someone was gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard the rapping, right? "

Comment

Working...
                        X