This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody left who still plays?

Is there any one left? Post and we'll set up a time...

You play me= you are dead...

email= thomasleehoc@comcast.net
    Last edited by XaTaX; 05-11-2005, 12:51 PM.
    sigpic

dont kid yourself Xatax, i bet your a kid that just downloaded the game and you maybe beat it once or twice. try beating me i guarantee your immediate loss within 5 minutes of the game just like the others that tried to beat me.
    " Suddenly I heard a tapping, as if someone was gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard the rapping, right? "

Comment

Mass game

i know this sounds gay, but is there some way we can organize a mass game on the korean server on, say, thursday for people who dled axisdemo3?

Comment

chances are no, i've been playin this for so long and i leave my email and everything and no one is organized enough to even set up a game.
        " Suddenly I heard a tapping, as if someone was gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard the rapping, right? "

Comment

I have it but cannot connect to servers......is there like a patch/instructions to update? I got it through realarcade...
          Axis: Mechs. Guns. flying. All out War.

Comment

>.> its nearly pointless...There is no longer enough noise made about the game for any money to be tossed its way...so the only thing left is IP games or Lan parties. Gather your friends and trash them.

Comment

well then add me on aol or msn, geez ppl u talk about wanting to have games but none of you even try. im the only one tryin to get games going. well at least i had 2 games this week.

Comment

As soon as I have a reliable computer, which should be sometime this fall, I'll drop you a line to set up some games. I'm interested to know how far I've dropped since I last played against someone good.

Comment

yo, play I do not but I once did

Comment

Was such a great game and concept. It's really depressing that no one has really ran with it or that it never really blew up as big as I originally thought it would.

*misses Axis haydays*

Anywho hey LS, Daed, Colby, Pacif, Lynn, Merlin, Meph and co.. ^^

Comment

it was great...I'm going to try and spread it through my college after just having found it again...just sucks that it has to be bought through real arcade...I have my old key, but blah. Have to email so that I can reregister or whatever. I miss the pre real days...but oh well haha, it still exists and I guess thats good enough

such a great game

aim name is Shoukaiser if you wanna set something up, once I've got my key bs set up anyway. I got The Great Merlin's name so far

man there is a lot of ego going around axis boards, why the hell can't people be content with having fun lol

Comment

thats cos no axis player can face that im the best

Comment

Working...
                        X