This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy hell, it's been a while

I just started thinking about Axis lately and wondering what ever happened to it. I remember playing it a whole lot as a kid. Meeting tons of awesome people and regulars, I really felt part of the community. Well sort of, I mostly communicated with everyone ingame but looking back on my old forum posts I wasn't too bright of a 13 year old. But there's not much you can do about that huh lol? I'm rambling now, But I kept searching and searching hoping something was left of this game. Some message board, the developers website, anything I could find besides that damned Real Arcade page and I stumbled here. Recognizing old screen names and aliases as I go page and page in.

I posted VERY VERY little, and was surprised I could guess my old password to this account. I remember Lynn and her clan the Knights of Azgard (Was it azgard? it's all fuzzy up there now..), Merlin being almost a legend or at least one to me. I never got to see him play but I heard so much about his skill in the game. MadDragon (Or HellDragon? Multiple names?) who tried to tutor me in improving, but being the stubborn preteen I was I didn't learn as much as I should have. Testament, who was (Still is!) a great friend but I didn't see his forum posts at all. I remember all the hype about Netsphere and playing a few games for a while and everything goes gray after that. I guess development died and the community with it.

I realize this board is probably dead and everyone has gone their own separate ways or moved on to other games, but I thought it would be neat to stop in and say Hi to whoever may still be lurking through here. This is all getting redundant by now with what started to be just a little hello-how-are-ya into a I-miss-this-game-and-the-community whine post.

I kinda ran out of things to say and I don't really know where I was going with this...if there's anyone out there feel free to respond man. It's been a while.
    -the shadowed return-
Working...
X