This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Future Reference of Router Issues

for some strange reason if there is anyone left playing, if you have router issues with axis. you need to port forward 2300 and 47624 on TCP. or do both udp and tcp i guess. but that will solve your Router problem.
    " Suddenly I heard a tapping, as if someone was gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard the rapping, right? "

wow, it's been nearly two years...if ya wanna play, email me- fieryeclipse at gmail. i dont know y but suddenly axis runs hella slow...i remember stopping playing cuz of this...and the only way get it to run properly is to face the center of the arena in game...the menus work fine, just skirmishes and multiplayer. is this some direct x prob? are all of you guy's axises working alright with direct x 9 or w/e? it used to work perfectly on my comp, dont know y it doesnt now...
    sigpic

Comment

go to video options and try using open gl as a video setup , dont use the d3d one, opengl or savage
      " Suddenly I heard a tapping, as if someone was gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard the rapping, right? "

Comment

fixed...wats your email agin?

i updated my intel graphics accelerator driver from the intel website and now my game is running perfectly (nearly always @ ~50 fps) !! im using opengl to render and it's awesome! (btw thx merlin for the info, though.)

anyone left? im not sure if any if your old emails are working, so now im asking. once again, my contact is fieryeclipse (using gmail). o yeah, im in the pacific time zone (ca).

@ merlin: were you deadlyrays? i think i played u b4 or not?? forgot (its been 2 yrs)
        Last edited by XaTaX; 09-07-2007, 07:52 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

xatax, i have u on aol/aim. yes im deadlyrays 249.

Comment

http://forums.the-junkyard.net/showthread.php?t=9051

Merlin - make an account on TempleBGH.com ffs and lets get this grrl hot and wet already

Comment

Working...
            X