This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axis Game, Who Wants It?

Anyone wants Axis Arena, email me on gmail: fieryeclipse. I'm not posting the game here.

Everything works. Guaranteed.

(i would like at least 8 ppl wanting to actually play, then i'd set up a server)
    Last edited by XaTaX; 10-16-2007, 12:44 AM.
    sigpic

dude set ip up lol
    " Suddenly I heard a tapping, as if someone was gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard the rapping, right? "

Comment

i thought you guys had enough of me pwning you with my rockets back in the day....

hi merlin

i felt compelled to join this forum after i came across a link from google while searching armored core 4...

btw i do have the two installation files for RealArcade for the real version but everytime i try to install it and run the game it always blows up..ive been trying for several years to get it back up and running :-\
      Last edited by KoA NightHawk; 11-16-2007, 07:15 PM.

Comment

need help? email me (fast reply) or post here slow reply

anyhow...im trying to spread axis, limited success though...the server that i've set up is slow (in terms of cpu power) but fast (in terms of internet connection).

from what i've seen, i'm the only one who has uploaded a crack of axis...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XaTaX View Post
          need help? email me (fast reply) or post here slow reply

anyhow...im trying to spread axis, limited success though...the server that i've set up is slow (in terms of cpu power) but fast (in terms of internet connection).

from what i've seen, i'm the only one who has uploaded a crack of axis...
          it really just has to do with my video settings. when i go home for thankgiving break ill try installing the game again.

sorry for missing ur IMs before Merlin :-\

Comment

Tip:

Under Video Setup, use OpenGL Render. It should speed up and smooth out gameplay IMMENSELY

or, update your graphics card (go to their website and download the newest firmware)
            sigpic

Comment

Know any servers that are still open for axis ^^?

Comment

Working...
              X