This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axis Arena (FULL VERSION) [MOST RECENT VERSION]

Well, here it is for those who still don't have it.

Please share with as many people as you can and spread it to all you know who enjoy mecha fps.

Questions => (gmail) fieryeclipse

Have fun!

-XaTaX

Update 1: Mr. Q has kindly sent me the ingame music and instructions for installing it has been added to the readme.

Last edited by BDUAres; 06-09-2010, 09:16 AM.
    sigpic

hey i dont know how to install it?

Comment

readme.txt

you must download the readme. it has important instructions for the crack.

-XaTaX

by the way, i believe this is the only existing version that is completely standalone
      sigpic

Comment

XaTaX

hey i dont get this steps
        5) Open up the folder/place you extracted to
        6) On the main menu of Windows Explorer (the program you see folders with) go to [Tools]- [Folder Options]- [View](tab) and make sure "Show hidden files and folders" is checked/selected

Comment

installation clarification

check it:

-XaTaX
          Last edited by BDUAres; 06-09-2010, 09:17 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

got it

ok i got it thnx we should play some time

Comment

yoo

hey i try 2 play and a messege came up sayin THIS VIDEO MODE IS NOT SOPPORTED IN YOUR SYSTEM Reset default mode, Please Restard game whut do i doooo

Comment

errors

if you have a wide screen computer or anything else besides a "square monitor," you can't use any video resolution beyond your maximum x or y resolution.

e.g. you have a 1280 x 768 monitor; you can play @ 1024 x 768 (everything stretched), but you can't play at 1280 x 1024

default resolution is 1024 x 768 i believe or 800 x 600 on some computers

if you have problems, either use those resolutions (don't change other graphic options) or just test each resolution

o yeah, when "testing"/"changing" rez, do it from within Axis's graphics options, not through "display properties" or whatever

that should solve your error, if not post here

side note: don't move around or click around too much after you click "Play Game" or else you'll glitch and you'll get a "direct input failed" error or something like that

-XaTaX
                Last edited by XaTaX; 03-12-2008, 03:51 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

yooo

ok i got axis workin so when do u wanna play set up a room and just tell me what time and ill join in

get ready 2 lose

Comment

Ok, well I downloaded it and I got an error. When I click 'Play Game' a window pops up:
                    axs.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
                    Last edited by Phlum; 05-24-2008, 05:40 AM.

Comment

troubleshooting

Did you set VIDEO SETUP -> OPENGL RENDER ?

What's your display settings? widescreen?

PC? Mac? Video RAM?

More info = more help
                      sigpic

Comment

I can't find a multiplayer server anybody know what to do?

Comment

Yes sorry.
                          OpenGl render set, resolution=1024x768, PC running Windows XP Home, 480MB RAM (rubbish, I know) and an SIS Mirage Graphics card (also rubbish), 32bit, 60hz. Is that all the info you need?

Oh yes, and can you put it on a better host, say, 'Will Host for Food'? That's the fastest host if ever there was one.

EDIT: Okay, something not right here. Not all the files were extracted, but that might be because I'm using ALZip. Just got to try again...
                          Last edited by Phlum; 07-22-2008, 07:08 AM.

Comment

UPDATE: Axis Ingame Music

see my edited post

-XaTaX
                            sigpic

Comment

Thx xatax. I got the game again just like how i had it back in 2001. Is this exactly legal though? I do and don't care just more of curious. Is this game abandonware?

Comment

Working...
                              X