X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost but not quite.

Comment

The link seems to be missing... can anyone re-upload? I reeealllyyy want to play this game again

Comment

The link is not missing. As much of the discussion on the previous page of this topic shows, the link was removed. On purpose. You won't find pirated software on this web site.
        Idiocy: Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups

Blogging: Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. Winston Churchill

Comment

I got the file from one here, and that were the folder...Now I only got one problem.. When Im running it, it says "Please install the game" What do I do??? I dont have the install/setup file to it =/

Comment

where is the download!?

Comment

EDIT: OK, patience at an end with this guy. Save one, every single thread this guy had posted in has been about pirating this game. Now, once again, I had to remove several links to the illegal file, this time hidden in the text at the address XaTaX posted here as a "video" of instructions, with the same link he spread throughout this thread several times.

As this guy just keeps trying and trying and won't listen when told politely, the companies hosting the video he uploaded, and the file he linked to, have been notified, as has his ISP and email company. The thread is locked
              Last edited by BDUAres; 06-09-2010, 09:43 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X