This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NetSphere Problem..blah

ok..I downloaded alllll of the 35 patches and the 61 meg thing..and I registered (of course) on GameKiss.. I click go and it opens up the config thing and then the game ok...I get allll the way to the network thing..but when I enter a game and finish loading up a level, it closes NetSphere completely..can anyone tell me what they think is the problem?

and because I'm probably going to confuse someone with what I just said...(because I usually dont make sense)

NetSphere will not load up levels after I join a game..it closes NetSphere on me and I am unable to play.

Eh..just to give people a little more info..It does NOT show an error message of any kind when it closes.
    Last edited by Bast; 01-04-2004, 01:17 AM.

Good luck on getting some NetSphere tech support. The fact that your trying to trouble shoot for a game that's in beta and in Korean is rather funny. Your not missing out on much though. Most people around here stopped playing it because the game is horrible.

Comment

lol. I know its a beta and stuff..but I've sorta lack the 7 bucks to get realarcade's gamepass and get Axis for free with the $20 credit..oO;;;...and I used up my 60 min. by playing for 6 hours at once..(I like how the game doesnt close itself when the 60 min is up..^^)

Comment

Working...
      X