This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP PLS!

erm well ok iam new to this modding editing or what ever it is called so i need a lil help. i downloaded sparkedit i thought i could edit the map with that like put my own weapons in and stuff ..etc but it seems i cant! so i downloaded halo map tools3 but got a slight problem when i go to open it then program errors not sure if this is me or the program i downloaded it from a few places and it still does the same this it was comes up "The application failed to intialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on Ok to termninate the application." iam not sure what this is has anyone got any ideas please? or if not what other program is there where i can edit maps and put my own weapons in and things.

HELP PLS.
    thanks!
    (SORRY IF THIS IS IN THE WRONG PLACE)

Don't quote me on this as I have little to no experience modding Halo, but if you're looking to add your own weapons in and such, I think you need the Halo Editing Kit (HEK).

Comment

ok thanks i will try and find that

Comment

You need the .NET runtime for those programs (Halo Map Tools and SparkEdit.) The HEK is not released as of yet, but should be within the next little while.

Check www.halomods.com for more information.
        Originally posted by VibrioCholera
        Sadly, the glazed ham Sony fanboys will be shelling out a grand for their system and game. God forbid they can't get their hands on the latest Final Fantasy so they can hurry up and post about it on GameFAQs and then follow up with some trashy anime FanFic stories about it.
        my sites: jakebillo.com | ev98.net

Comment

Actually, now while I am reading this, the HEK and HaloCE is officially released. Here is a link to the downloads. Since you said you didn't know too much about editing and modding, there are many FAQ's and forums "out there" that you can read about it. (Visit halo.bungie.org and read the last few days news, lots of good stuff and lots of links to other, more information sites! ) Also, as someone said, www.halomods.com had lots of great stuff. Well, here's the link and have fun!

http://halo.bungie.org/misc/haloce_hekmirrors.html
          - Ben (linus) -
          Video /Animation Developer for Supreme Conflict: The Enna Wars.

Comment

Working...
          X