This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First game in the new forum

Alright, let's simultaneously do a roll call and a new game for our new location.

The game, of course, is Missionforce: Cyberstorm. We play by email using the patched version V1.1. Anyone who wants to join, just drop a post and then send your forces to me at worhatch[at]msu[dot]edu

Game Settings:
    CREDITS: 3,000,000
    Cybrids: none
    Opportunity Fire: ON
    Fog of War: ON
    Herc Carrier: NO
    PLANET: DIROL : 100% gravity, ice covered mountains and more easily traversed valleys.

First turn truce: The modified version. A player that has not yet had a turn may not be fired upon.

See you on the battlefield!
    Last edited by Crow!; 04-25-2007, 07:58 AM.

wow, ive been gone a while.

thanks for the mail Crow!, without it i wouldnt have known the shift.
    ill be in on this game, but i think we should wait till more players come. ill try to mail seraphim borg and cvarn and see if theyre still interested.

Comment

Glad to see someone has made the move over here!

Borg_Down's email returned to me as having been discontinued.. if you know any other ways to reach him, that would be great.

Comment

all i have is is yahoo! mail add... ill try to contact him using his im.

on a side note; i see alot of people have read the thread. if anyone is interested about getting/learning the game (cybesrstorm) feel free to contact me or Crow!. new comers are definitely welcome and im sure you wont regret picking up this game.

Comment

Looks interesting, but I don't own my own computer (well one that works anyway) as well as the game..... but I'll keep up reading on the forum :P
          Originally posted by Falcon
          Also, if you don't watch Drive, then you kill kittens. And, um, that's bad. So watch it!

Comment

no worries dude.

as soon as you get a computer the game is kinda no problem to install. its just 30omb full install. kinda easy to learn too.

as for getting the game, i think its 4 dollars on ebay? not sure thou.

Comment

We have to wait til about June.... not worried about space. As for the game, not a bad price
              Originally posted by Falcon
              Also, if you don't watch Drive, then you kill kittens. And, um, that's bad. So watch it!

Comment

Well, I just ordered a copy of Cyberstorm, and it should be in my hands sometime next week; So, you can count me in on this game.
                It is the year 2005.
                The treacherous Decepticons have conquered the Autobots home planet of Cybertron. But, on two of Cybertron's moons the valiant Autobots prepare to retake their homeland.
                ... Erm... yeah, still working on that last part.

Comment

hi guys, I've had cyberstorm for a really really long time, but haven't played in a while... didn't even think about it till sio here mentioned it, heh... guess it's time to brush off the ole hercs and go to war some more, heh

meet ya on the battlefield, hopefully

Comment

alright! looking forward to it!

if you guys need the patch just tell me and ill mail it to ya.

let the hercwars begin!

Comment

ok, now I gotta problem... after finding out I had the patch all along (kinda weird...) and figuring out how this is to be done... all of a sudden my hotmail email account refuses to send the email with my force

was wanting to know if it was just on my side (I got other email accounts I can mail it from) or if it's just I'm sending it to the wrong email or whatever... I sent it to the email you said up top.

Comment

for the email thing, send it to worhatch[at]msu[dot]edu.

the other one has a typo.

looking forward to the game!

Comment

Oops, that was a typo. I have fixed it in the initial post now.

I should be ready for battle sometime on Thursday (tomorrow).

Comment

I've been waiting for Siopao.

Siopao, are you going to join in this round, or should we start without you?

Comment

I have started the game. Happy hunting, Ars68!

Comment

Working...
                              X