This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2845_RESKIN screenshots

I hope all of you have checked out the music section for the new tracks I have given: http://the-junkyard.net/files-ss2845...les&category=4
    And this link: http://the-junkyard.net/files-starsi...category=9#373 to the 2845 RESKIN files. But you are probably wondering what these skins look like and what you will be getting. Well I can tell you not only are all the cybrid vehicles re-skined to reflect the upcoming Starsiege 2845 game, but so is the Cybrid fleet and their dropships. Check it out:

Credit given to the Starsiege 2845 team for these great downloads. Everyone they made these a while back before the server crash that took many of their downloads. All these tracks and skins have been salvaged from that time.

edit (grey wolf): replaced all those pesky oversized BMPs with smaller PNG images. original images linked at the original URLs (clicky-click).
    Site coming soon.

bloody hell, they're .BMPs. i hope you don't mind when i edit your post to point to .png images.

edit: done. don't be mad. i did you a favor.
    -- grey wolf

v4sw7+8CFHJMPRSUY$hw6/8ln5pr7FOPS$ck6ma7u8FLOw5GVm5l7DGUi20e4t3ABDEFGMNS TVb6DHMORTen7aNs0Br2p-5.62/-4.26g8ACGHMOPRTVZ hackerkey.com

Comment

? pngs what's that? Why does that help?
      Site coming soon.

Comment

PNG images are much, much smaller than BMP images. that has two benefits: people can download and view PNG images quicker and without wasting bandwidth, and your hosting server won't be forced to send such large files so often.

BMP = too big. convert them to JPEG or PNG images because they are a good deal smaller.
        -- grey wolf

v4sw7+8CFHJMPRSUY$hw6/8ln5pr7FOPS$ck6ma7u8FLOw5GVm5l7DGUi20e4t3ABDEFGMNS TVb6DHMORTen7aNs0Br2p-5.62/-4.26g8ACGHMOPRTVZ hackerkey.com

Comment

Thanks. I'll remember that.
          Site coming soon.

Comment

I found who the creator of the 2845_RESKIN files is.

Forum post: http://www.forumplanet.com/PlanetTri...51&tid=1312532

Website: http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/hype...45_reskin.html
            Last edited by Jeff; 11-12-2005, 07:18 PM.
            Site coming soon.

Comment

Thanks for posting those shots, Jeff (and the slimmer .pngs, grey).

Comment

Sure, leave the Basi Picks out!

Does anyone care about the Basi?

With nealy 7 Billion Oppinions in the world...what's one more going to matter?

Comment

as if
                  Founder/Member of Ultra Force
                  Game Master of the Hellstorm Hussars Battletech Mercenary Unit

Comment

These skins are, IMHO, a lot nicer than the default Cybrid skins. Is there a way to set them as the defaults, so that during single player or online scripts the cybrid hercs will auto-spawn with those skins instead of the game defaults?

Comment

Just put the files from the zip into your main SS directory.

Comment

Oh. The main directory. Not the skins directory. Well. Huh.

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro View Post
                          Oh. The main directory. Not the skins directory. Well. Huh.
                          Or just overwrite the default skins with these carrying the same names if you don't want to clutter up your main SS directory.

Comment

S'cool.

They did a pretty good job on these.

Comment

holy fucking shit. i still have these images on my server? i should do some house cleaning.
                              -- grey wolf

Comment

Working...
                              X