X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZooL~B~
    replied
    hahaha yep! nope

Still getting 10 guys on Eyes Master server on fridays, saturdays and sometimes Sundays.

Leave a comment:

• Tanqueray
    replied
    I can't believe this site is still alive. Hope everyone is well and staying safe.

Leave a comment:

• Mhaddy
    replied
    I'm going to reply here to bump up the last post date so others know you've edited the first post with current master server details.

Leave a comment:

• Ion-X
    replied
    wooo!!!!!!!!!!!! im back

Leave a comment:

• DusterSteve
    replied
    The IP for the Ss master server provided by Eye, has changed. It is now 74.211.82.219:29000

Leave a comment:

• barak1001
    replied
    Sorry, I was too busy with the family and real life to bother replying beforehand and didn't even notice the thread was from so far back. Though it should be fairly obvious why I'd not want to leave it as is without clarifying.

Were you not paying attention to thread about posting more meaningful content and how certain people that make a comment on every thread there is just to up there post count should pay attention?
    Last edited by barak1001; 12-04-2009, 04:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• barak1001
    replied
    Btw. On the subject of Steve and his server, it wasn't really the point that CAN's server was the only one needed.

It was the point that CAN's server was the primary one used at the time. When Steve put his server up rather than have people list it as a backup server in their master.cs he was having the list it as the primary server, replacing the ip for the CAN server in the process.

Obviously at the time this was causing a bit of confusion and wound up causing people to not be able to see each other online because they were using different master servers.

Steve got offended when I told him that and decided to cuss me out and tell me what an A-hole I was.

Leave a comment:

• Weatherlight
    replied
    Should be.

Leave a comment:

• meatpuppet
    replied
    still accurate?

Leave a comment:

• ^TFW^ Wilzuun
    replied
    I was more hoping for an ip. but thanks I'll look there.

Leave a comment:

• Angel-A
    replied
    http://cybridassaultnetwork.com/
    RedPhoenix made a rather nifty code that shows the status of the servers, what servers are up, and if anyone is online. Since it is showing info for the servers, they are surely up (If it were down, it would list it in large, red letters). I was on just last night, servers were working fine for me.
    So, all I can say is that you have some incorrect IPs in your master.cs, or you have some problem on your end. You wouldn't be alone in that, either, a few players are having problems seeing servers even when they have the correct master and it is up.
    Your computer anti-virus may possibly be set to block SS, also.

Leave a comment:

• ^TFW^ Wilzuun
    replied
    Saying and doing, are two different things. Still no Multi for me

Leave a comment:

• Angel-A
    replied
    Now, Steve said he plans to run his servers and mini-master until 2020, or some such date.

Leave a comment:

• ^TFW^ Wilzuun
    replied
    Originally posted by Angel-A
    [...] I highly doubt he suddenly decided to shut it down[...]
    Rock. All said.

On to why I'm actually posting here:

Anyways, none of the 'current' masters seem to pinging for me. Any ideas, or reason behind it?

Leave a comment:

• WrathOfDeadguy
    replied
    Mercy was on the other night... the Siege bug seems to be biting a lot of vets recently. Most of them don't show too often though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X