This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a couple more old Starsiege sites dead or dying

Went web surfing on the Starsiege sites today, and sadly found Red Armageddon (RA) still has a web site but it's forums are gone. Ultra Force's (UF) web site is now gone completely, joining Rock's HQ in the afterlife.

NTDF is still up and running though, as is CAN (for now), BDU and MIB, and even Pincusions stuff is still up.
    Idiocy: Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups

Blogging: Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. Winston Churchill

Raynor has a new site operational.

Comment

Yeah UF site has been down since january. I've not been able to get in touch with booster, who owns the hosting and domain name to determine whether we would try to bring the site back or not. Its a shame, there was other content I was hosting on the site too that were getting hits, but I can't really do anything about it at this point. Maybe when I get taxes back I can try something then, but until then its deader than a door nail
      Founder/Member of Ultra Force
      Game Master of the Hellstorm Hussars Battletech Mercenary Unit

Comment

Would be nice to have kept these sites online (or even a mirror copy -- tJY could host it) for prosperity.

On the plus side, ^WP^ is still online .

Comment

Btw CPT. Raynor's site is at the SShldover (i'm sure I posted about it in the general forums(i'll go look) (searching... searching...) http://forums.the-junkyard.net/showt...arsiege-backup )

It is in the first post (the stuff before the php file name)
          Chronicles site located at http://www.torous1234.co.cc

We have cake.

The faces of [-Trogan-]

Previously known as Taro.

Comment

By the way I remember about a year or so ago Rock was talking about starting a new site (non SS) and then the next thing I knew the Rock's HQ site was gone and I never did find out the addy to his new site. If anyone knows it, or has Rock's email addy let me know so I can get hold of him. Thanks

Blogging: Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. Winston Churchill

Comment

RA forum is still up, but the last post was in 2007

Alot of players are now popping up on facebook groups like:

http://www.facebook.com/search/?flt=....1338203654..1

Comment

LAst post on Red Armageddon was long time ago because they shot down the section of the web site that housed the forums. Can't post/read anything there

Comment

I have been able to access them. Other then myself, Firesong was another that had post a message. I dont know about signing up an account, but anyone that had an account there is able to get on. Has anyone heard from Butterbean?

Comment

This is all I get when I log in. Has been that way at least 6 months or more. No forum topics, no posts, etc. Nothing.

Comment

Both SSP.com and RA.com's hosts got infested by some kind of virus/malware, that kept a lot of folks from getting there. It kind of killed SSp.com for me I know.
                      Founder/Member of Ultra Force
                      Game Master of the Hellstorm Hussars Battletech Mercenary Unit

Comment

can't even send a PM on the RA forums to Butterbean to tell him about the problem

Comment

Working...
                        X