This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lot's of lag...CTF only?

Alright, here's what's happening to me: I've been playing tribes 2 almost since it first came out. I was able to play ALL game types, CTF, siege, etc until the last patch. With the last patch however came lag nightmares. I was no longer able to play CTF games, if I did my ping would rise above 3000 within 10 seconds of joining a game. However siege, and every other game type remained ok! Why does this only affect CTF and what can I do about it? Thanx for your help!

--KLIK--

make sure u use proper network settings?
    mebe it's your ISP?
    Tried reinstalling T2?

Comment

Re:

Hmm...I tried reinstalling T2, I am on 56k dial up, but it worked fine before the last patch, also in games with say <5 people its ok. anyway I'm alrigth w/ siege I started a siege tribe + its doing well, thanx for your help!

Comment

Hhhmm... weird. Are you sure it's net lag or video lag? If you think it's net lag, get (if you don't all ready have one) an ingame ping script or use the ingame network settings (have to bind it to something, CTRL+N works nicely) and watch that while playing games.

Comment

turn down your network settings. 56k'ers, set it to 28.8. cable: set it to 56k. dsl, set it to 56k. t1+, set it to cable. :P

it's YOU DAMN BROADBANDERS EATING ALL THE BANDWIDTH!
          -- grey wolf

v4sw7+8CFHJMPRSUY$hw6/8ln5pr7FOPS$ck6ma7u8FLOw5GVm5l7DGUi20e4t3ABDEFGMNS TVb6DHMORTen7aNs0Br2p-5.62/-4.26g8ACGHMOPRTVZ hackerkey.com

Comment

I DONT EAT BANDWITH YOU AOL HAVE EVERYTHING

Comment

Working...
            X