X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Microphone Messages

Hey all,

How do u recieve/send messages during gameplay via microphone? I'm new to this game (totally dig it) and i have no clue how it all works.

Mike

Ps:My microphone control is set X if that helps....
    Originally posted by Dean
    has anyone else noticed that its a new fad to have a quote from someone in your sig? I want to be cool too

as grey would say... RTFM

Comment

Originally posted by Ukyo
      as grey would say... RTFM

Comment

RTFM

I dont know what that means, but im guessing here....Read the F***king Manual? Thaaaaaanks, but i would have thought of that IF I HAD THE FULL VERSION ! Im getting it for christmas i think.

Mike
        has anyone else noticed that its a new fad to have a quote from someone in your sig? I want to be cool too

Comment

Sorry man. humm about sound.. im on a 56k and sometimes i hear ppl. i never messed with the settings. if you want to test your mic out your going to have to find someone to help you in game so that way they can help you adjust it right.

Comment

if your're on a 56k, don't mess with the settings.

BTW, Ukyo, the manual is waaaaaay outdated. ^^

basically, hold down z or x or whatever its mapped to and talk into the mic. that's all there is to it.

i'd use it if my headset hadn't broke or if i had a computer mic that worked.
            -- grey wolf

v4sw7+8CFHJMPRSUY$hw6/8ln5pr7FOPS$ck6ma7u8FLOw5GVm5l7DGUi20e4t3ABDEFGMNS TVb6DHMORTen7aNs0Br2p-5.62/-4.26g8ACGHMOPRTVZ hackerkey.com

Comment

Microphone

Thanks! But also, how do other players listen to ur messages? I've seen little icons that come up, do the others click on that? Thanks,

Mike

Comment

No, it pops up whenever someone on your team says something. I have a good cable connect, and 1/2 the time I don't hear anything.

Nothing to click, etc. It could just be that:

A. Your voice recieve volume is low
                B. The guy sending the voice chat's mic. input is too low (to conserve bandwidth).

For the most part (I haven't been playing too much lately, my real life work hours are killin' me) I haven't really heard entire teams using the voice chat thing. For the most part, 1, maybe 2 guys in a game at most using it.
                This signature intentionally left blank ... just like my brain

Comment

HA! My post is on the top of the list again....hehe, im so messed up

Comment

Dissable the ingame voice chat and download Roger Wilco and use it instead. It works 1000% better especially if your coordinating with your Tribe menbers.
                    {BEE}Monger[IO]
                    Blood Eagle Elders

Comment

roger wilco? explain? and where do I get that? If i get it, wont more people have to have it in order for me to use it?

Comment

it should still be at http://www.rogerwilco.com

i haven't seen it in a while, so i dunno
                        -- grey wolf

v4sw7+8CFHJMPRSUY$hw6/8ln5pr7FOPS$ck6ma7u8FLOw5GVm5l7DGUi20e4t3ABDEFGMNS TVb6DHMORTen7aNs0Br2p-5.62/-4.26g8ACGHMOPRTVZ hackerkey.com

Comment

That is a good link and yes others on the team must have it also. It is a team requirement for all of the members of our Tribe as well as others. Almost all of the competitive teams use it for communications. This way you have a secured channel that only you and your team mates use to coordinate your attacks and defenses with. Any team not using it will clearly be at a disadvantage when match time comes.

btw...We also have in the download section of our teams website. http://www.beetribe.com

See ya' on the battlefield!!
                          {BEE}Monger[IO]
                          Blood Eagle Elders

Comment

Working...
                          X