Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally Got Tribes 2 Full Version, DOESNT WORK!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally Got Tribes 2 Full Version, DOESNT WORK!

Ok, i installed the game, yet when i try to open the Lan/Single or the Multiplayer game, it doesnt work, the best ive gotten it to do was bring up a black screen, then return to my desktop. Secondly, i tried to reinstall, but (i've only tried once, i'll keep at it) the CD didnt do anything, it didnt open up! Im desperate! I have a TNT2 3d card on WindowsME (Sorry....hehe i know u guys arent into M$). Thirdly, when i tried to install it, it didnt ask me for my CD key at all....is this normal? At least i THINK it didnt, i might have overlooked it, but i highly doubt it.
    Originally posted by Dean
    has anyone else noticed that its a new fad to have a quote from someone in your sig? I want to be cool too

Remove both the new and the demo version completely then reinstall.
    {BEE}Monger[IO]
    Blood Eagle Elders

Comment

Ok, i removed the demo....reinstalled the game. Now, i can only open the program VIA Windows Explorer. I cant use the Start Menu to open either program, and the "Tribes 2 Online"....im confused about that. Every time i open it it asks for an update i need to download. Did that. And if i finally do get the right download (i hope i will soon) how do i then play?:bigeye:
      has anyone else noticed that its a new fad to have a quote from someone in your sig? I want to be cool too

Comment

*sigh* you have to download all the updates, then when your done, you click the PLAY button, then you register and play. If you just read the step's that pop up in the little boxes you wouldn't be asking these questions. *sigh* Why doesn't anybody ever read the pop-up boxes???
        {RiP}Biggs
        Senior Leadership
        Team Rest in Pieces
        http://www.teamrip.org
        Biggs@teamrip.org

Comment

SUCCESS! i downloaded all the upgrades, about three of them..... And now the game works. Thanks

Comment

yeah, unfortunately the game wasn't what it was supposed to be until the last patch. the latest patch is what it was SUPPOSED to be way back in the first release.

BTW, the reason there are 3 patches now is be cause the first was a pre-release patch, the second was an immediate post-release, and the last is the one that covers all the ones in between. i don't know why they never did an all-encompassing patch; it's possible with the software they use.... ::
            -- grey wolf

v4sw7+8CFHJMPRSUY$hw6/8ln5pr7FOPS$ck6ma7u8FLOw5GVm5l7DGUi20e4t3ABDEFGMNS TVb6DHMORTen7aNs0Br2p-5.62/-4.26g8ACGHMOPRTVZ hackerkey.com

Comment

NP MrMike.

I just have a natural knack for stating the most obvious point that everybody misses.:bigeye:

I'm outta here, fire alarm------->
              {RiP}Biggs
              Senior Leadership
              Team Rest in Pieces
              http://www.teamrip.org
              Biggs@teamrip.org

Comment

Working...
              X