This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Certain Multiplayer Games....weapons

Ok, this isnt really a huge PROBLEM, it's just something I'd like to know about. In some multiplayer games, there are guns where the ammo looks like Chaingun Ammo, but it's REALLy powerful, capable of killing me with one headshot (im ASSUMING it was a head shot, it could have been a body shot). Now, when your killed with this gun, up in the conversation box thing, it says u've been killed with a sniper. I tried the laser rifle.....no luck. So now im confused. I've also seen, getting off track, in some games, the laser rifles shoot off Chaingun ammo, but also (??blue energy balls??) which was also pretty neat. Any advise would be appreciated.
    Originally posted by Dean
    has anyone else noticed that its a new fad to have a quote from someone in your sig? I want to be cool too

Is it a mod that you're playing?

Comment

it sounds like a derivative of either the Renegades mod or somethin'.

that's DEFINITELY not a base server.
      -- grey wolf

v4sw7+8CFHJMPRSUY$hw6/8ln5pr7FOPS$ck6ma7u8FLOw5GVm5l7DGUi20e4t3ABDEFGMNS TVb6DHMORTen7aNs0Br2p-5.62/-4.26g8ACGHMOPRTVZ hackerkey.com

Comment

It sounds like either shifter or meltdown to me.

When you are at the "join a game" or whatever, and you see the list of servers, if you scrool to the right, it will tell you what MOD the server runs. BASE and BWADMIN are basically the same thing, except BWADMIN gives server admins more options. If it says Shifter, Renegades, Warped Etc.. then it uses only the skins from BASE, not the actual weapon values. It's a little hard to explain, but you should get the idea of where I'm going with this.
        {RiP}Biggs
        Senior Leadership
        Team Rest in Pieces
        http://www.teamrip.org
        Biggs@teamrip.org

Comment

Working...
        X