This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tribes 2 update error

I havent played Tribes 2 in quite awile, and i finally dusted it off and started to play it, i wasnt surprised to find a new update, so i downloaded the 14.0.7 patch for sierra update, but when sierra update tryed to run it, it spit out a "illegal operation" message, and it wouldnt go away, i had to restart my computer to get rid of it, i went to tribes2update.seirra.com(or wutever the site is)and downloaded the new patch, but when i tryed to start tribes 2 again, it said i hadn't updated it yet, so it made me download the patch again, and then it just did the same thing, i tryed reinstalling it too, but it still doesnt work

oh one more thing, is the new re-release patch necessary to play online now? i was thinkin that it may have been the problem

well, each patch limits you to each respective versino of the servers.

i haven't been keeping up, but if all the servers are the latest GG patch, use that.
    -- grey wolf

v4sw7+8CFHJMPRSUY$hw6/8ln5pr7FOPS$ck6ma7u8FLOw5GVm5l7DGUi20e4t3ABDEFGMNS TVb6DHMORTen7aNs0Br2p-5.62/-4.26g8ACGHMOPRTVZ hackerkey.com

Comment

No, you don't need the new pre-release patch to play online. I'd suggest getting it though for sure. People play on the new maps a lot, so you'll want those.
      Originally posted by Dean
      has anyone else noticed that its a new fad to have a quote from someone in your sig? I want to be cool too

Comment

Working...
      X