This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why isnt my presto pack working?

anyone know ne thing about presto pack for T1?
    Sit boy!

It's been a while, but, what'you need?

Comment

well i d/led it and extracted all the files into the config forlder and put the right command in the autoexe.cs file but it still doesnt work. could it be that i have to much other stuff on there. i have gotten a lot of other skins and stuff but no presto packish kinda things w/ extra chat menus and stuff.
      Sit boy!

Comment

Are you sure you've installed all of the right support scripts and that things are in the right order in autoexec.cs?

Comment

this is better in the tribes trouble forum.
          -- grey wolf

v4sw7+8CFHJMPRSUY$hw6/8ln5pr7FOPS$ck6ma7u8FLOw5GVm5l7DGUi20e4t3ABDEFGMNS TVb6DHMORTen7aNs0Br2p-5.62/-4.26g8ACGHMOPRTVZ hackerkey.com

Comment

all the autoexe.cs file says is exec("presto\\Install.cs");
            Sit boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Perl
              all the autoexe.cs file says is exec("presto\\Install.cs");
              I hope you mean autoexec.cs and not autoexe.cs because there is a difference. If you don't have the C on the end of autoexec.cs then Tribes won't even look twice at it...

If you still have trouble, email me at captain_biggs@hotmail.com and I'll help you out. It might even just be a corrupt file in presto itself.. anyhow, email meh..
              {RiP}Biggs
              Senior Leadership
              Team Rest in Pieces
              http://www.teamrip.org
              Biggs@teamrip.org

Comment

Yea thats what i meant, the file was already there and blank, i just entered exec("presto\\Install.cs"); in the file like it said on the web site.
                Sit boy!

Comment

i know about everything there is about presto pack. send me your config thru email (cyprshil4@comcast.net) i also have several script packs that are already configred and presto friendly if your interested.

Comment

hay i got it figured out but thnx anyways i just had to put the exec file in my config folder instead of presto folder, im felt dumb lol. but thnx ne wayz!

Perl
                    Sit boy!

Comment

Working...
                    X