This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weapons and Armor trouble

You see guys i can only choose from 5 weapons on ALL armors, it wontlet me choose any but the CG, Blaster, Missle laucher, grenade launcher, and elf gun. It will not let me choose anymore and there is no more weapon choices when i try and choose the Juggernaut armor and the such, I cannot do anything. I have no idea what happened and i cant do anything fun without the fun weapons(starburst etc.) Everything was fine at 2:00 pm but when i started it up at 4:00Pm it dint work, it just started today suddenely and i dont know why, so please help me....

Tarin
    :bigeye:

Tarin, please pay attention to what forum your in when posting in ok?

Comment

Re: Weapons and Armor trouble

Originally posted by Tarin
      You see guys i can only choose from 5 weapons on ALL armors, it wontlet me choose any but the CG, Blaster, Missle laucher, grenade launcher, and elf gun. It will not let me choose anymore and there is no more weapon choices when i try and choose the Juggernaut armor and the such, I cannot do anything. I have no idea what happened and i cant do anything fun without the fun weapons(starburst etc.) Everything was fine at 2:00 pm but when i started it up at 4:00Pm it dint work, it just started today suddenely and i dont know why, so please help me....
      were you on a moded server where the other weapons were disabled?
      -- grey wolf

v4sw7+8CFHJMPRSUY$hw6/8ln5pr7FOPS$ck6ma7u8FLOw5GVm5l7DGUi20e4t3ABDEFGMNS TVb6DHMORTen7aNs0Br2p-5.62/-4.26g8ACGHMOPRTVZ hackerkey.com

Comment

Working...
      X