This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tribes 1 music?

recently, i've been hearing music coming from Tribes. is this an update? or an error?:bigeye:

Neither. There has always been music (which rocks BTW) for Tribes on the Tribes CD - you just have to put the CD in and have a map that calls for the music and you're good to go!

Comment

i did better than that. i ripped the audio tracks and made MP3s:

http://greyfade.net/audio/games/Tribes/

there is one track that skips, but that was my fault for not cleaning the CD. if anyone can give me a new .WAV file for that track, i'd 'preciate it. ^_^
      -- grey wolf

v4sw7+8CFHJMPRSUY$hw6/8ln5pr7FOPS$ck6ma7u8FLOw5GVm5l7DGUi20e4t3ABDEFGMNS TVb6DHMORTen7aNs0Br2p-5.62/-4.26g8ACGHMOPRTVZ hackerkey.com

Comment

haha i remember one time i had a Half life disc in my drive and i started to hear the music from half life while i was playing blastside about 3 years ago... freaked the shit out of me, i was like what the .... and then i remember i left the disk in the drive after i installed HL.

Comment

lol I've done that several times with other game CD's .

Comment

well, does anyone know where i can find a tribes demo thats version 1.0 or 1.8???

Comment

Hmmm, if you can find their site, Dopplegangers used to have all the Tribes files, even the beta version.

They used to be at www.dopplegangers.com but they moved somewhere and I never got around to noticing until it was to late....

EDIT: What track did you want Grey Wolf? I have all the tracks in MP3 format in my mp3 collection. Just tell me which one you want, and I can send it to you.
              {RiP}Biggs
              Senior Leadership
              Team Rest in Pieces
              http://www.teamrip.org
              Biggs@teamrip.org

Comment

You can Dowload version 1.0 from Kazaa deadmeat
                Sit boy!

Comment

thanx perl

Comment

no problemo