This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant join

I cant seem to be able to join any shifter servers. Everything loads on the green bar at the bottom, but once it is done, it puts me right back to the server list. Anyone know whats up?
    Sit boy!

No wornings or anything pop up? My only guess would be that you dont have a file or one is corrupt, such as a model, thatll kick you out of a game. Try reinstalling the mod, if you havent already.

Comment

try joining it from superip via mirc, if problem persists, make a fresh tribes directory with all the updates and try connecting with that.

Comment

do i have to get something special to join shifter servers? Like extra files and stuff? I have all the map packs but i dont think thats it because i cant even join broadside maps and such
        Sit boy!

Comment

do you get an error message after it goes from the connect screen to the server screen? if so whats it say, you could have a skin or something that the server doesnt allow, like one for a mine or something. also you might be missing a skin or dts file required for the mod. download the latest version of shifter and install it. if the problem still persists, try using superip via irc. just type in cowboy scripts at www.google.com and you should be able to find superip on his site.

Comment

Shifter requires a separate download to play.

Comment

Funny, I've never dl'd anything for shifter, but I can play it fine. I still think it's his firewall.
              {RiP}Biggs
              Senior Leadership
              Team Rest in Pieces
              http://www.teamrip.org
              Biggs@teamrip.org

Comment

It was my Auto Admin script, not sure y it didnt let me join but once i got rid of it i could join
                Sit boy!

Comment

Working...
                X